reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
so when i was 7 or 8 i’d “write letters to hermione granger” and set them out on the piano in the living room every night with my stuffed toy owl and every morning i’d have a letter from hermione back, sitting at the foot of my bed, and hermione and i corresponded like that for months and i’d just like to thank my mom for writing out a “letter from hermione” for me every single night
I was like “Sherlock Holmes”? Are we not saying that right?
How is it supposed to be said….
They’re probably talking about Barflesnarp Crumpleface…
Oh, you mean Buttermilk Snugglesnatch?
I’m at the airport and this toddler has mcdonalds fries next to me and she is literally just taking bites out of multiple fries at once like they’re a sandwich and her mom is pleading with her saying “can you eat one at a time please?”
and the girl just shakes her head, continues chewing, and forcefully says “no”